CE Class: Brokerage Relationships in Real Estate Transactions Act (BRRETA) on Wednesday, Sept. 27th in Lavonia.
REMINDERS for your CE Class onÂ September 27th.
- The Lavonia Community Center is located at 39 Poole St. This is about a half block behind the Post Office in Lavonia. Here is a map: https://www.mapquest.com/us/ga/lavonia/30553-1446/39-poole-st-34.435267,-83.102985
- Please make your check out to GULBOR ahead of time. (Check-in starts at 8:30am)
Cash is also accepted for payment.
Cost of the class is $35 for members or $40 for non-members.
- On the day of the class – please do not wear any clothing with your business logo on it and please remove all name badges.
CE CLASS SPECIFICS:
- September 27 CE Class
- Brokerage Relationships in Real Estate Transactions Act (BRRETA)
- At the Lavonia Community Center from 9am-Noon.
- Cost is $35 for members or $40 for non-members.
- Three CE Credits upon completion of class.
- We currently have 38 reserved spots for this CE Class.
We will be covering Buyer Brokerage Responsibilities!
This class is for EVERY REALTOR and we are very lucky to have Howell Haunson instruct it.
Real Estate License Requirements can be seen at:
Contact NAR Information Central by phone at 800-874-6500 http://www.realtor.org/home/ro_help
Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday